|Full paper Camera-Ready
|Deadline for Early-bird Registration
|Online Registration Closed
- At least one author of an accepted paper must register at the "Regular" or "IEEE Members" rates,
even if the author is a student. A registration of "Student" category is not valid for covering the
accepted paper. One "Regular" or "IEEE Members" covers one accepted paper. For authors with multiple
accepted papers, one "Regular" or "IEEE Members" registration can cover at most 2 accepted papers.
How to Registration
- Online Registration system (please click this link to register)
- Only On-line registration will be made at the Conference website. If On-line Registration is not available, please contact the WOCC 2018 Registration Secretariat.(firstname.lastname@example.org).
- On-line registration will be available before April 20, 2018. Registration after the deadline will be processed on-site with Cash (NTD) or Credit Card upon arrival.
|April 2, 2018
||April 20, 2018
||April 30 - May 1 2018
The registration payment is made in New Taiwan Dollar (NTD) based on the exchange rate on the transaction date.(1 USD ≈ 30 NTD)
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Notification of cancellation and request for refunds must be sent in writing to the WOCC 2018 Conference Registration Secretariat (email@example.com). The following cancellation and refund policies will apply:
- Before 23:59 (GMT+8), Mar 15, 2018, 70% of the registration fee will be refunded.
- Before 23:59 (GMT+8), April 5, 2018, 50% of the registration fee will be refunded.
- After 00:01 (GMT+8), April 5, 2018, no fees will be refunded.
All refunds will need some working days to process.
Registration Confirmation & Receipt
Registration will be accepted ONLY upon the successful reception of corresponding payment. Registration Acknowledgement will be sent to you via e-mail after the completion of your on-line registration. The confirmation of registration will be sent via e-mail upon clearance of payment.
Official receipt shall be provided onsite during the WOCC 2018 Conference.
Please make sure your email server won’t filter out our notification emails as spams!
Letter of Invitation
Participants may request invitation letter from the WOCC 2018 Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org). The invitation is issued only when the payment is completed. The invitation is for the purpose of entry visa application and is not a commitment from the WOCC 2018 organizers to provide financial aid to any applicant or their accompanying persons. Expenses incurred are the personal responsibility of the applicant.
VISA Application to Taiwan
Please refer to Bureau of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs Republic of China (TAIWAN) for further information regarding to the VISA application to Taiwan.
VISA for Mainland Chinese Participants
Due to a series of complicated application works to Taiwan for the participants from mainland China, here kindly suggest you should contact the WOCC 2018 Secretariat (email@example.com) as soon as your paper is accepted or whenever you have online registered this conference. Send us email for any questions.